SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

bots - they will become useful for all of us!, page-6

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Calm down Bleach88!

Read all my threads CHAMP!

The AGM preso does say Secure Strategic Partner in Q2 2011 for offtakes and investment.

If you read all my threads you will find that the iron ore market will heat up in 2011 speeding up the urgency for China to secure and source large iron ore deposits.

Just like the MOUs came well before anyone expected, so will the Finance and Offtake!

The Board correctly is being conservative with their timing of everything so that its easy to over achieve on their estimates! They look like heros, we are all happy and everyone gets excited about the next phase for the company!

Everyone does it! Wake up and smell the roses Bleach88! Dont be so niave!

Look at the fundamentals of the iron ore market not just day to day trading!

Its going to happen sooner than you think, the Kinesi cant afford to keep letting RIO BHP and Vale to hammer them with skyrocketing iron ore prices. If it wasnt for projects like Mbalam, the price of iron ore in 2014-2015 would exceed $280 per tonne! The know this and they know the lead times required to get this iron ore, they will be working day and night to approve the finance and offtakes dont worry about that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.