SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

bots - they will become useful for all of us!, page-7

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    i simply pointed out the correct timeline which was presented by the management ...

I am not trying to offence you, but I believe it is better for us to refer to the officially timeline provided by the management rather than the one you like to think so.

I think it is quite clear that the process will be DFS first then partner then finance and offtakes its a mining project..even the Chinese need the DFS to justify their billions investment to their shareholders, lenders and the Chinese Government. Right? It is how the mining industry works.

There may be a MOU announcement for the partners and funding, but the chance is not very high I have to admit.

The Board was not conservative at all, their timeline has been pushed back twice. They are trying to get it done ASAP, thats all

Well, SDL is my investment not my girlfriend. I dont fall in love with my investment. Thanks for your suggestions, but I rather have a critical and conservative views.

Just simply pointing out the correct timeline set by the management in the recent presentation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.