BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

With reference to bot trading vs the general public shareholder...

1. 113 Posts.
    With reference to bot trading vs the general public shareholder ...

(quoting one of todays postings ...)
    "What really annoys me about bots is that the bot owner doesnt have to pay the brokerage we mug punters have to....if they paid the same as we do for each trade then fine....20 bucks to sell 3 shares....no problem.

the other thing is that they can buy 1 share at 25 cents....I cant buy anything under $500....that is also unfair.

bot trading....phewy....level playing field is what required"...

1/ Does anyone (any lawyer types out there?) have any idea about the Australian Governments Anti-Discrimination acts and/or any other Government regulations such as 'unfair business practices, monopoly's etc that could apply here and could be worth lobbying in favour of?

2/ Wouldn't there be some form of commerce law/regulation against a business (brokers) trading in this fashion, and/or would there not be some valid legal argument that can be lobbied against brokers doing business this way?

3/ What about ASIC and their understandings, commentaries and regulations with regards the unfairness of bot trading Vs general public. Surely a case can be made.

JP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.