BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

bots vs anti discrimination & gov't acts/regs?, page-2

1. 76 Posts.
    I have had enough of all this bot talk on these forums, I generally disregard any posts made by those that complain about bots...

1) trading algorithims (bots) are used by instos/traders to drip large orders into the market. When you are dealing with large orders you can't honestly expect them to just enter the order at a limit and smash the market to their own detriment? Would you be happy for your super fund to unload a position all at one go at a severe detriment to their performance?
    2) People only complain about bots when the price is going down and the stock is "being manipulated", but when bots are pushing the stock price up no one seems to mind?
    3) If bots are supposedly pushing the share price below it's true intrinsic value like so many on here believe, then they are providing you with a golden buying opportunity. You get to buy at a cheap price and have a constant supply of volume to do so. Stop complaining.
    4) If you had the pfolio size and were prepared to pay the $ for the technology/service anyone could get access to this style of trading, so it cant be discrimination

What about some proper analysis of the real reasons behind rises/falls in share prices, rather than trying to blame something that the majority of people on here just dont understand...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.