OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

webbsideIf you like the stock,I wouldn't be to worried about the...

1. 3,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

webbside

If you like the stock,I wouldn't be to worried about the 'BOT'as it's been around for quite sometime trying to pick up stock ( we think) and because of the down period since the last round of drilling finished, has been slowly but surely picking away at the sellers.

With Ngalia, where drilling is currently taking place, you have about one hole being drilled a day (100m)...that means they should of done at least 10 or 12 holes by now.

As they are drilling these, don't forget they are doing 'Down-hole Gamma and resistivity logging as well, so they will have a pretty good idea of the grades they are getting as the go and hopefully releasing those to the ASX, every few weeks (that's my opinion, not stated by the company) and therefore if the numbers are good, investors will be buying and most probably not interested in what 'Mr. BOT' is doing.
    Also 'Thunderball' is also due to start deep hole drilling as soon as the weather allows....this looks very interesting.

Also don't forget that Red Bore Copper drilling will be starting very soon and has the potential to throw some more good news to the market place and soon after that Curara Well prospect has got 8 targets to drill, which looks very interesting.

Your decision at the end of the day, but remember sometimes being to greedy can end up being a negative thing.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $30.20K 6.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25951803 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 22996522 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.