SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Hey Gwahir, I wasnt going to be on line for a week but managed...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Gwahir, I wasnt going to be on line for a week but managed to get some Wireless connection although very poor.
    Read your article, I have also been a programmer in Java .net oracle etc. Got me buggered how bot trading is legal as it breaches all rules on anti competitive behaviour and is obviously carried out by largish type organisations. The only ace in the whole for us is to make this activity public because Im sure the general public knows nothing of this. I have been watching them for a couple of years!! Yes my supperanuation lost about 60% and has only recovered about 1/4 of that and it was with a large bank so I understand where your comming from! I am semi retired nowhere near old enough to retire.
    Most traders arent prepared to make a noise over this. I wrote to Eric McCreedy about the bot activity on SEA, he wrote back and said they were going to do a review on all the trading during that period so I am waiting.
    Go public contact newspapers and television stations Radio stations EVERYBODY should who has been affected. These large organisations and the ASX hate bad press particularly the ASX. Whether it does anygood or not the public deserve to know that large institutions are allowed to prey on investors when the ASX actively seeks investors to the ASX. Any way I can just see all the bad posts comming my way after this. The only time the government will do anything is after it has been public and they can score points from it so lets all go public about it.

Thanks for your interest and information Gwahir most informative I look forward to hearing from you again.

Mountain Man

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.