AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

I have another stock AJX which I had an order in had 2 trades of...

1. 33,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    I have another stock AJX which I had an order in had 2 trades of $27.00 each over 3 days.
    Its obvoiusly a bot trade and when I submit my taxes after having to input the two seperate trades ( another extra admin duty) all it looks like to the accountant is I am a trader (I am not ) but I can just see the tax man using it as an argument against me to to tax me as a trader .
    WHat bot trading is doing is telling retail investers and SIs to put their money in less productive sectors of the economy (housing) rather than support small companies that really need shareholders demand for their stock to sustain a decent Capitalised value so they can go to lenders for finance.
    It also makes shareholders who use close stops for stop loss insurance unable to purchase with confidence as the bots enjoy the beta of a highly variable shareprice.
    As I write this poor old AJX a quasi biotech has lost 15% of its market cap thanks to bot trading for a few hundred $ in the last couple of days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 12955717 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7784551 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.