CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

botswana and linc energy

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Just to reiterate the point that i made earlier in relation to the upcoming Botswana drilling results and resource upgrade. You may wish to cast your eye back to the Quarterly Operations report provided by the company on the 1st of May 2012. Under the Botswana Project update it clearly stipulates that "This report will be completed in the current quarter" - this back up my comments in relation to the information provided in the investor presentation at Barclays.

Furthermore it's my understanding that Linc Energy together with a series of interested high net worth Indian Investors are awaiting the results of this report to essentially take the Botswana project through to production for a minority stake in the project (circa 30%) post feasibility. To have someone of Linc Energy's size on board will be exciting and may propell this company very quickly.

I expect a series of announcements in the coming weeks which really could re rate this company.

This is all factual information and if you require confirmation as i have forementioned please verify the above with the company and or executive committee members. Without giving away intricate details i'm sure that they will qualify the information above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.