IPT 6.67% 1.6¢ impact minerals limited

Pending the announcement coming very soon This unrealised...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Pending the announcement coming very soon
    This unrealised company is just about to be put on the map literally for many fellow investors

To have such a large land holding in a country that is rated in the top ten of the best sovereign risk places in the world to have a mine (top countries were reported in resource stocks magazine a few months ago) makes this a very beneficial hold

There is going to be potential for multi-commodity finds which at each step will give this stock another rerating

Potential interested companies PDN,ACB,AFR,RIO..and the like
    My opinion is that they have a chance of announcing a JV with ACB as some tenements butt up and there is a major holder with both companies being China Growth -to me it looks like they want to join forces knowing that both companies will have very decent reserves
    I don't see it that they will sell any land as they won't benefit from the future finds
    Not many companies ever hold this much ground it truely is massive so they do need to source a partner for financial assistance I just hope they are playing hard ball and not leting anyone get anything for a song as I have confidence with the managements intelligence

The meager few cents this is trading at the moment will be looked at in awe in the future as reminder to others that would only dream to buy at these levels before the herd comes onboard

This is to precious to trade for your timing could be out before next trading halt and with about 117m shares only a small percentage will be willing to sell knowing that their holding will be worth a fortune in the not to distant future ACB nearing $1 already and they will rerate further in next few weeks with resource upgrade which will easily make them top ten undeveloped uranium resource in the world

Have a feeling the ann will be anyday now.. they wont be talking for months
    I would love to hear others valuable input if anyone may

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $48.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $65.73K 4.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 749599 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 5138964 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.