CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

botswana discovery, page-13

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thanks Brendan, much appreciated.

Thats what I like about SOME of the posting here.It allows you to refine your research as scetchy as the info is for the Botswanan tenaments.

In fact IT ALMOST LOOKS as though AFR are claiming to hold the northern part of 340/2008, but I would doubt thats the case.

Its interesting to note that the Continental Botswana presentation,

http://www.conticoal.com/fileadmin/content/files/Presentations/ASX_Announcement_Botswana_Coal_Project_Presentation_22.03.11.pdf

actually states

"...significant parts of the PL 340/2008 are also potentially underlain by coal, with the NORTHERN part of the licence area having greatest potential."

I take it this is the area that MAY show similarities to the Sese exploration,whereas 339/2008 is more likely to have the classic Morupule Taukome and Bright seams.The downside here being that the Aquila report mentions that they only explored the main seam(due to weathering issues with the other seam) and the coal quality wasnt up to export grade.But then coal quality can vary quite markedly over these types of areas.

As they go on to say there is very limited knowledge of the actual quality of the seams except perhaps for the assumption that 339/2008 probably has the better Taukome Bright seam being closer to the Morupule mine.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.