MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Botswana - Where Drilling Approvals Go to Die, page-2

1. 1,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 768
    Hi Woody,
    I agree it's frustrating but I still think there is no problem with any enviro approvals for drilling. They just have to go through the channels but I don't believe that process is holding anything up.
    More that MOD have decided to stick every drill they can find in the pit zone to prove up the deeper mineralisation in order to get the resource size up for the PFS early 2018 and DFS later in the year. That's why they announced the scoping study and plans for the underground mining which wasn't deemed to be important before.
    Also I've been trying to find out when they down tools for the Xmas break. I've has 2 reports, both different. One that they've stopped this week and don't start again till early Jan, the other that they work through, just taking off a few key days, getting as much done before the short rainy season in Botswana.
    The slightly annoying element for me is that MOD aren't releasing enough basic updates for shareholders. I just want to see the first good drilling outside the pit zone to show that by following the prospective contact under Zone 3 towards the source of the mineralisation that they come up with more good deposits. They know what they have there.

Botswana is still a safe place to be compared to so many other places. Also lower costs (compare say to Chile) and politically stable (compare say to DR Congo ) easy access (compare to some Indonesian Copper assets) and The Kalahari Copper Belt is a vast unexplored area of potentially Tier One copper resource class.

It's just hard to be patient!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.