SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

While I understand the frustration, bombarding the company with...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    While I understand the frustration, bombarding the company with emails, phone calls, and messages is not the most effective way to move things forward. In fact, it’s likely to cause more delays by diverting management’s attention from progressing the business to managing a barrage of complaints.

There’s been speculation and concern, yes, but it’s important to differentiate between personal assumptions and the actual facts on the ground.

It’s tempting to label management as deceptive or incompetent, but the reality is that speculative stocks often face delays, and the process of resource mapping and securing approvals can be lengthy.

This isn’t unique to this company—it’s reflective of broader market conditions.Accusing the company of "spin" and a lack of direction without full insight into the ongoing operational challenges does little to improve the situation. Instead of pushing panic buttons, perhaps it’s more constructive to allow the process to unfold, keeping in mind the complexities involved.Pounding the company with complaints won’t accelerate anything—it’ll just create more noise. A more measured approach, focusing on facts rather than conjecture, is what’s needed here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.