RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

Hi Rhodes,Regarding your post, you are welcome to use any of the...

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi Rhodes,

Regarding your post, you are welcome to use any of the charts I post as the basis for a critical review or an alternative view, at any stage. I value your opinion - you always take a thorough and balanced approach - and I'm genuinely interested in the views of other chartists. I am aware I'm a 'glass half full' kind of guy and I sometimes favour the positive scenarios. It's not really a case of trying to keep everyone's spirits up, but more of viewing things in the context of the current global recovery where we are now, finally, getting consistently more good news than bad on overall market conditions. I am very conscious of trying to avoid creating unrealistically positive expectations through my posts.

I didn't draw and publish the downwards pitchfork you mentioned in your post because I had already represented that same downwards move over the period 3 Nov - 10 Dec as a trend channel (see old chart below) and the pivot points for the pitchfork occurred too late to add much further value to the message the trend channel had already provided.
    OVR-2010-12-17 Chart 1

Just as an aside, the chart I posted the other day (see below) had what I thought could be the new trend channel if subsequent price action over the following few days provided confirmation.
    OVR-2010-12-17 Chart 3

I think we now have early confirmation of that after the succeeding three days of trading, including today's.
    OVR-2010-12-22 Chart 1

Regards,
    Bones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.