CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

bottom drawer for mine

1. 157 Posts.
    Ive followed CTP for years, have sold out a couple of times because I wanted to cut my losses at the time.

This time Ive been lucky to get in to CTP Oppies at a really good price.

Been following the market for a long, long time, dabbled in trading, and except for my inability to pick the movements of a SP, I would have done well.

CTP has got so much going on, Amadeus oil targets, Helium, Coal, Gas, JVs .. surprises along the way

Its far too hard for a mug like me to predict ANYTHING, so Im going to go with my only strengths Patience and the ability to take a Punt! Ive taken the punt, now Ill sit, watch & enjoy what CTP does over the ensuing years.

Lets say CTP goes up at some point to 40 cents and theres not much activity coming up. Logic would tell me that it would be a good time to sell, and it might be! But when do I buy back in? And then Ive got to pay CGT! And what if I do sell and it goes up? Do I buy back in only to see it drop?

Nah . Bottom drawer for mine and Ill continue to accept the risk and give CTP time to make the most of their perceived opportunities, and enjoy the information from our experts on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.