APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Well the AGM has been and gone. A real doozie that one. I want...

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Well the AGM has been and gone. A real doozie that one. I want to thank again the 'Group' for their behind the scenes work. There is one disappointment for me, and that's, that the board didn't take the initiative to do what was forced on them by the Group. A real let down for me. Don't get me wrong here, super happy with the outcome of the strongarm tactics, it had to be done and at least something positive for a change but I really would of liked the board to of done the right thing on their own. Also, it would be real nice to see the board members get some real skin in the their own game, seeing the share price where it's at!

As for those still unhappy with the way things are, I've noticed a gradual buy build at .015. Now's your chance to vacate!

And one for FT. Suppose the funding doesn't come through before Christmas. Do we wait to January or February, and if Feb comes around with still no funding, what do we do as small shareholders to help apply pressure to the board? We still need at least 9 months after that!

There were a few at the meeting that are still of the attitude, "I'll believe it when I see it". Can't blame anyone for thinking that with all the promises and letdowns over the years.

As for the post topic, I've put my holding in the bottom drawer for now and see what comes of it nearing end of next year.

Good luck everyone

Rickaroonie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.