TEK 0.00% 13.5¢ thorney technologies ltd

"... The CEO is due to repoft 10 the Minister for Home Affairs...

1. 2,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    "... The CEO is due to repoft 10 the Minister for Home Affairs (the Minister) with
    recommendalions on or before 22 December 2010. The Minister will then decide whether to publish a dumping duty notice..."
    I hope the extract does not change you ORC format post and it refers to the antidumping action.
    Well, ministerial decision is a long way yet! That is what I mean by international trade pressures from economic superpower in troubles! If antidumpint duties are imposed on US biodiesel, God knows what would happen to the Australian export of other commodities to the US. International trade markets are so imperfect. Things don't go the way we think they should go! Action in one area will start a chain of reactions and actions in other! Just think: the US economy needs to make breakthroughs in green tech beside other hitechs (eg.nanotechs, biotechs)to get it out of the violent quicksand it is in atm. Ozgov or any other gov of the world would not dare to hinder this trend of the US, due partly to fear of retaliation and partly to long-term mutual benefits.
    Hope you are right 'cause it's will be good for human duties toward the environment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $9.45K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 175000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 72498 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.