NEO nuenco nl

bottom feeders becoming impatient ??, page-17

1. 1,714 Posts.
    re: whats happened to all neo holders Dear oh Dear!!!! I have only just logged on to this site 2 days ago as I thought I might learn something about neo after buying in nov 04 and can afford to wait and am confident they will be ok and was at the agm .Kain is a decent bloke as tor his project getting off the ground or not is another matter,but you all knew that risk when you bought in to a highly speculative stock at a cheap price and greedily wanted big returns 4 a small outlay, in quick time, so get over it and stop whining and winging. I thought women were bad till I hit this site.I must say though I have had a few good laughs at some of the comments.If you are short of dough get out there and get a job.As 4 this Yogi bloke even kindergarden astrologers know that when we are in a period of," mercury retograde" All positive comunications are on hold and in the case of neo price drops, as has happened in the 5 times this has been the case since nov 04.By the way this has been the case since 2nd march and finishes this sat so DO NOT SELL NOW.God only knows wher e yogi came up with Good News, 21 -24 march. though I would be happy to be proved wrong.Too much whacky me thinks.Anyway thanks 4 the laughs ,if nothing else

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.