PDN 1.21% $13.01 paladin energy ltd

bottom fishing

1. 37 Posts.
    On 11/9/11, I posted a thread under ASX stock column as following:
    My opinion, the more you listen their recommendation to buy, the more loss you will suffer at present economical crisis. Never go bottom fishing until there is a change of better economical data and uptrend. Present market fluctuation are dominated by big funds all over the world. Small investors are all suffering. Most Fund managers don't bother to speculate, because it is OPM (other peoples money). They got bonus on their win, while loss to the fund holders, that is me and you; right?It's better to go travelling abroad to take advantage of our strong dollars. Enjoy your life with your family members than put money in this uncertain market. We can sleep well and enjoy well! Good luck to your bottom fishing! (end of thread)

I sold my PDN in June around $3.00 and had suffered around 40% loss on this share. I set my stop loss at 20% but failed to stick to my rule, hoping it would turn better on next day.
    I had learned mistakes in my past trading experience. Today's low is always tomorrow's high. Bottom fishing should be avoided. My sympathy to all PDN holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.01
Change
-0.160(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $3.889B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.10 $13.15 $12.94 $22.67M 1.736M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2527 $13.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.02 2319 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.