FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Well here we are at the beginning of a new rally (steady and...

1. 63 Posts.
    Well here we are at the beginning of a new rally (steady and sustained rather than a mass spike!) in junior/mid tier Australian gold stocks.

Expect the seasonal increase in Au price and a steady increase in Au stocks between now and X-Mass.

Focus is entering a profitable and self sustaining phase after successfully completing the necessary development to gain stope access to Perseverance and increased tonnages for greater Au output - and made money along the way processing the development ore. They now also have access to the other high grade deposits (Countess and others)which will only be a hop skip and a jump away.

Smart, measured management has seen this project progress through the recent market turmoil that has seen others fall over due to high costs and poor recoveries and reconciliations.

Focus has low costs, excellent recoveries and reconciliations, high grade and between now and the end of the year, will get into the guts of some decent tonnages and Au output.....all adding up to ~ 100% return on investment.

The junior gold sector in Australia has been smashed this year and the smart investors will recognise this as a once in a cycle buying opportunity - perhaps a cycle that will not be repeated in our life time?

FML (among quite a few other Au producers) will not see these illogical prices and market caps again. The cycle has bottomed so I am looking forward to some steady and sustained growth from this point on.

It might take some deep breaths for existing holders to part with some cash and invest further but for what it is worth, I am.

Thoughts please?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.