RSG 1.54% 66.0¢ resolute mining limited

Bottom here?, page-35

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I called my friend Kermit and he said this is the translation.

On the eve of the forthcoming opening of the underground gold mine in Syama, Mali, the CEO of Resolute Mining Limited and Director of the World Gold Council and Australia - Africa Minerals and Energy Group (Australia-Africa Energy and Minerals Group), John Welborn, has been exclusive to the Journal Du Mali.Resolute is an Australian company that thrives in gold mining. The company has explored and operated nine gold mines in Australia and Africa, in 28 years of continuous production, with more than 250 tonnes of gold produced since its inception. It currently has three gold mines, the Syama Gold Mine in Mali, the Ravenswood Gold Mine in Australia and the Bibiani Gold Mine in Ghana. Resolute currently produces about 10 tonnes of gold per year and also explores more than 6,600 km2 of potentially world-class licenses in Africa and Australia. Resolute also makes strategic investments in gold exploration companies focused on Africa. 2018 has been a transformational year for us. The company has invested in the construction of a new underground mine at Syama, which will be the world's first fully automated underground mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.010(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 66.0¢ 62.8¢ $5.998M 9.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52043 65.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 44686 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.