SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

icred, for your theory to be successful, it would require buyers...

1. 487 Posts.
    icred, for your theory to be successful, it would require buyers and sellers to be suitably influenced by the buy and sell orders. I have heard of techniques like this often but do not really know how successful a technique it would be. I would be interested in reading some results from controlled studies.

The price is a balance of supply and demand. A large buyer would certainly put some upward pressure on the price. Quite why a buyer would require 1M of TMR shares so urgently I cannot personally envision at the moment however. Interestingly this exact same thing happened to another stock I hold, CFE, although in this situation it is an iron ore company and therefore there would be more reasonable motive for someone wanting to accumulate in haste. The SP rocketed from 70c to 82c as the mystery buyer accumulated 6%, but then fell just as quickly afterwards, where it currently resides at 70c once again.

What purpose someone would require 1M worth of TMR I am not sure. Perhaps they would load up if they thought the stock was an incredible bargain, but then it would defeat the purpose if they bought so much they drove up their own buying price. I would welcome any other hypothesis I have not thought of however.

If good announcements are released, this will not only increase the buyers but decrease the sellers. It may have people selling out on the way up but if the price is held back because of this, then demand will be larger due to the stymied price.

I do not envision this quarterly to be too bad icred... comparatively speaking at least. Aside from the relatively high cost price I am expecting positive things. The copper produced will be well above anything the company has produced before. Grade will be significantly improved, cost price slightly decreased and production through the proverbial roof. The forecasts should be suitable impressive also.

If that dragon is supposed to be representative of TMR icred, it certainly has ripped bicep muscles. I cannot think of a reason a dragon's bicep muscles would be placed under the strain required to develop so greatly, considering they can kill things via the dispensal of fire, unless it has just done a large amount of curls in the gym to impress the lady dragons. If so it appears to be working, given that a lady dragon appears to be fawning all over him while he seemingly burns down a small village. I am assuming it is a lady dragon, it is kind of hard to tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 12265747 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 905117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.