TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

bottom holding, page-25

1. 487 Posts.
    *warning* post contains little information on TMR.

Icred- I'm not really sure what exactly you are referring to when you say "misinterpreted", sorry, were you talking about my post? Try not to take posts to heart, some people will agree and disagree with you, it certainly isn't always an accurate representation of the standard of your post. Especially if the reply contains insults as opposed to a logical reply.

Lapdog- cheers mate. Looks like you made the correct decision so far. I felt the value of the stock should be much higher but the market may drive it lower. I was worried it would be a long wait to the quarterly, sigh. I chose to hold on its valuation. Something I am pondering at the moment is, is it the right decision to hold a stock if it is worth more than the current price, even if the valuation goes down further? Hmm...

And to good old Kat- cheer up. Dunno what set you off this time and I realise it is probably pointless me saying this (especially considering you don't read my posts and therefore will not be reading this I am assuming heh heh) but constantly insulting people is not a good act. To Icred, that guy who told you to lose your hair or something, CUB you seem to have an issue with, you called me a multinic amongst other things, why do you feel the need to insult everyone?

Sorry if you do not believe our posts have any substance, although quite how you can determine this when you do not read them I am unsure, but I really have no interest in trying to make you look bad, so if you could refrain from some of the insults so I don't have to get drawn into an argument with you it would be much appreciated.

Although to be honest I do read your posts because I try and guess the motives behind each. I know what to expect from them even though I did think for a while there you were acting quite reasonably.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.