KAR 1.63% $1.81 karoon energy ltd

Andy"ohh long time hear websyder....You will regret your posts I...

1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Andy
    "ohh long time hear websyder....You will regret your posts I tend to have more faith in COP boss expressing his passion to remove the P1 find of between "at least 16 - 21 TCF".
    CEO of ConocoPhillips Jim Mulva referenced in the interview compared the potential size of the Poseidon field to Woodside Petroleum’s North West Shelf discovery.
    You stick to drinking your Taylors Red... When then testing begins dont tell me that dan Murphy's is out of French because that is a given.
    Who would you beleive some downrapping junkie or the boss of the 3rd biggest Oiler in the world Jim Mulva am sticking with "Mulva Magic" and he has upped his company's position by taking the option and will have more than websyder to answer too."
    Is this the guy that over bid BP to buy 50% of Origin energy at the top of the market. COP will be spending their budget at Gladstone over the next few years trying to justify that decision. (Still have not proven the reserves yet).
    Any well that does not flow is a failure until it is fixed.
    P1, it was decided was not fixable and therefore a failure as a well. As an exploration hole I agree it is exciting, however the world is run by accountants and if it costs to much to develop, it generally stays in the ground.
    The plan to carry out more 3D survey work before drilling is wise but will cause delays and the cash burn continues.
    Kar will have to raise more capital over the next few years as the field is assessed. COP will be focused on Gladstone and Bayu, while watching the Sunrise study with great interest.
    :o)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.446B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.85 $1.78 $8.678M 4.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5319 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 36852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.