KAR 1.63% $1.81 karoon energy ltd

This was there case setting depths applying to this well this...

1. 117 Posts.
    This was there case setting depths applying to this well this was as I stated they would run a 9 5/8" only if a success and they called it production casing.....and they stated that the 13 3/8 as a surface casing the same as karoon mentioned in their progress report on kontiki 1. So why didn't karoon mention it as a production casing..!!!here is the term...
    The final interval is either production casing. As with the casing intervals described above, the production casing string extends to the surface where it is hung off. As the smallest casing, it will former the outer boundary of the 'A' annulus, which may involve it being used for gas lift and well kills. A typical size is 9¨ý". !!!!Hello!!!
    In order to reduce cost, a liner may be used which extends just above the shoe (bottom) of the previous casing interval and hung off downhole rather than at the surface. It may typically be 7", although many liners match the diameter of the production tubing.
    So picko this is the power of sharing i hope everyone is enjoying the research picko you make me want to be a better researcher...mind you am still buying last purchase was $10.72 or .73. Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.