IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

bottom in at 0.14c?, page-32

1. 32 Posts.
    I am with you Chawkey,

I was lucky to have a day off work today and played golf and did not check asx until I got home at 4.30 , life goes on for me, this is a spec stock for me , fully funded , no debt on it . All stocks, specs and non specs are being affected world wide (except for Coal and Allied and spot gold !!) I will ride the ride.

IMO the true value of a spec stock varies enormously depending on your approach . Some people value PRR at 6 cents as there is no current revenue there are 1billion shares and they have 60 million in the bank. I can see their point, but i am looking at my holding in prr in the longer term and i bought the rumour,and the facts are yet to come out , and they will come out bit by bit over the next two years as milestones are reached, successfully or not.

IMO the 28 cent SPP price for the cap raising makes the SP level of 28 cents a crucial resistance point which will need to be overcome in the future. This is nota technical analysis, it is based purely on the notion that there may be a large number of SPP investors looking at 28 cents as the magic break- even and wipe the forehead level.

Good luck to all

Stu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.