PGM 6.67% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

bottom in sight, page-3

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    CN, I been watching your posts over the last week or so and I feel your anxiety. I'm riding a few losses myself (FWL, GBE as well as PGM). But the one thing that I hang onto with all these companies is the quality of their assets and the management.

There have been times in my trading history when I've freaked out at the steep downward slope of a share, until the tension has taken a grip and I've sold, crystallizing what were previously only POTENTIAL losses.

This only makes the pain all the worse when they inevitably begin to rise back up. One time on a stock, I think it was SBM in 05, I was down about 33%, and freaking out something chronic because I had sunk about 40% of my capital into it - because I believed in the company, and I'd done the research. So I hung on.

When it moved up, it was rocket propelled, and the feeling of vindication and triumph I had was wonderful.

I think if PGM was rising on rumor and hype, and you bought it as a short term punt, you'd want to have sold long before this.

But for me, this is a company you ride till it reaches its potential, because you know it has a potential to rise to.

So if I were you, I'd stop looking at the POTENTIAL losses, and hold on to all the reasons you bought in in the first place - it's a company with a future.

Go with the quality and stop peering at the numbers on the screen and you'll have more peace of mind I think, and more stamina to make the long ride to the top.

Just a thought.

All the best to everyone for Xmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $5.398K 187.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 217582 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 158771 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.