PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

Who would have ever thought 10 years ago land lines would be on...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Who would have ever thought 10 years ago land lines would be on the way out, snail mail on the way out, jobs in Saturday's paper, selling your car in the paper. People used to read books on the train now there all on there phone.
    Charities like companies are always looking for new ways to connect to make it easier, I just think as more and more things are through connectivity new and different ways to connect take off. It's not about connecting with 45 plus it's about y gen and below whose lives revolve around social connectivity. There will be tradition collecting and a lot of that fundraising is third party. But concepts like this have a higher growth rate and are the way of the future, texts sent straight back after donation thanking you. Most collectors on the street are being paid as I said before it won't take much to generate a profit. As for cash burn for charities when this takes off I think you will see a greater movement to this sort of donation.

Warnie like anything if suddenly 40% of your donations are costing 15% and 60% 40 plus where are you going to put greater effort as the 60 of traditional donations are bringing less money. Also it's a piont of difference to donators that majority of there funds are actually doing what there suppose to.
    Last edited by tcisboss: 15/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.