SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Alright, sweetie darlings, gather 'round because I've...

1. 3,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Alright, sweetie darlings, gather 'round because I've got some splendid news about Spenda. First, let me talk to you daytraders. Oh, I see you all tense and stressed, like you’ve been squeezed into a size too small. Honestly, darling, you need to chill! Relaxation is the ultimate lubricant to ease all that tension. Don’t hold back! Immerse yourself in the delightful, therapeutic properties of whole-body relaxation. It’s like a spa day for your nerves!

Now, for our fabulous long-term investors, you've been absolutely marvelous, darlings. We're eagerly anticipating the rollout with Capricorn and eBev in the upcoming quarter. It’s as exciting as the latest haute couture hitting the runway! Capricorn's network of 28,000 members and 2,000 preferred suppliers is simply massive, darling. And let’s not forget eBev, with their 2,800 venues across Australia and New Zealand. These partnerships are the key to extraordinary growth for Spenda.

When these rollouts happen, all that tension will just disappear, like last year's fashion disaster. Spenda's integration with these partners means we’re stepping into a future of fantastic opportunities and growth. And did I mention AirPlus? Their collaboration with Spenda will open even more doors. It's like having VIP access to the most exclusive parties!

So, daytraders, loosen up and embrace relaxation. It’s fabulous! Long-term investors, keep sipping your champagne and prepare for the spectacular future. The outlook for Spenda is brilliant, sweetie darlings. We are on the cusp of something truly magnificent!

Cheers, darlings! Stay fabulous!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.