SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Bottom is in. Get ready for SPENDA to bounce!, page-1086

1. 3,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    Self proclaimed?

If you look at the Top 20 holders list you can find the names of all to 20 shareholders. No need for them to be self proclaimed.

I think its completely understandable that some top 20 shareholders would be frustrated over the past 6 months to be honest, but great to see confidence returning to shareholders.

I also really appreciated the fact that a top 20 shareholder is prepared to interact candidly with other shareholders and traders on this forum.

I appreciate the transparency and honesty tremendously.

I think its of great value to see a top 20 holder that has maintained their position over the last couple of years as the company has developed and grown and is also prepared to crack the whip for shareholders and voice concerns.

It gives me confidence that our major shareholders are also prepared to give the old whip crack for us retail holders!

A lot of stocks don't have that sort of voice for the people!

If we saw top 20 holders like TopDog exiting that would be a concern, but we seem to have a very solid top 20 list. Its something i keep a close eye on on all my stocks.

If major shareholders start bailing thats when i exit fast as i can. Not a problem we have on Spenda!

Very confidence boosting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.556K 158.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1707138 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4827226 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.