SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Bottom is in. Get ready for SPENDA to bounce!, page-1150

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Mr/Ms Ex....Yes indeed 100k per month....but WILL it start in September? The GOAT's track record is a bit wobbly - even you agree it seems. Sometimes. Please read carefully the following:

• 3rd milestone payment for onboarding of first cohort of suppliers expected in Q1 FY25, which will
    trigger the $100k per month SaaS software licensing fee

or from the same presentation:

Commercial launch of Capricorn
    DSD project
    • 3rd milestone payment relates to the
    onboarding of the first cohort of
    suppliers, expected Q1 FY25
    • This will trigger the $100k per
    month SaaS software licensing fee

The 100k is NOT YET TRIGGERED and though it is EXPECTED to be this quarter the track record of CRO SPX is not something you can point to as 'will absolutely 100% happen' If it is triggered first payment will be October at best - IMO

When you use the word 'Minimum" it is actually the Maximum, unless other add-ons are used if I understand correctly

But please, correct my ignorance with a thoughtful reply. Happy to engage. When I can. Try to be civil

Is Spenda on the right track? Possibly. What nobody here knows is the terms and conditions of the deal and we are unlikely to ever know. I posit that the law of diminishing returns will apply after the sugar hit IF they do make the cut. Wages, SOI etc. will be a weight about SPX's neck for a long long time to come IMO

Cheers, Ballsup - It's all about the stock. IMO, NFA and as usual NFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.237K 345.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1486314 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4747530 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.