SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Bottom is in. Get ready for SPENDA to bounce!, page-1304

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Why ? .... isn't the job of anyone who is investing to go out and look at who has done well in the investment landscape like
    Warren Buffet, Charlie Munger , barefoot investor and other investment guides/ books videos/ chat groups

Read what they did well to try to learn from them, seek out other relevant information that can build use a toolkit to be able to find how to buy a stock ( business )

When we loose money we should investigate why, so that we can do better next time.

If your only metric is that Adrian promised CRO would do this or that .... or todays price action as the only way to value this company then when the price ends up like now you likely dont see value but instead only disaster.

The current 4c indicates to me the business is grinding forward with sustainability and clever technologies that will keep us relevant.

My thoughts are that it will take 2 to 5 years for a better valuation on share price.

I'm okay with the wait as it's an investment ie not expecting overnight riches.

can you show me other micro cap stocks on the asx that only ever get everything spot on with zero problems?

That never need a capital raising ?

Big companies have issues too, just because they might be blue chip doesn't mean they don't get problems

BarelyWrong.

Do you reasoning as to why you think SPX will be no good ? Asides from the CEO said this or that part. Like how it's guaranteed to fail due to broken software or another asx stock that can do what Spenda has but with more services & funds in bank ?

thanks BarelyWrong looking forward to a thoughtful reply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.