SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

So far anyone that asks or raises questions to delve past the...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    So far anyone that asks or raises questions to delve past the issues of why a certain few are so negative are met with being called bendy or something such rather than facts.

an example is Adrian CEO promising something that then didn't occur and so in short spx is a failure and the ceo should be removed.

Any reference to Warren or other investment strategies is promptly destroyed, I believe Warren's ideas and other investors concepts can be used blended up custom style to aid in filters to help with stock selections and decid on if a company has merit.

but I've also noticed if a discussion is long ish some say it's written by AI or another insult, even seen some say they skip thru webinars.... ( if that's the case they have less information when they then go and make comments )

I'm not thinking your being disrespectful as you genuinely try to look at various solutions or a different perspective that makes one have to think and I like that.

If one cannot try to understand then they can't improve, so thanks for your input. Maybe I missed something but I'm at least trying.

Think that if we look at the current 4c my thoughts that Spenda had a reasonable chance to slowly head towards profitability.

when I see the comments such as BarelyWrong saying who would buy this flee bitten bottom dweller of a stock ...well it makes me ask questions is that statement made because they made a poor decision to invest or trade ?

are they not willing to take accountability for there non forced choice to buy spx?

how much understanding of spx technologies do they have & do they know of competitors on the asx ?

did they sell because the price is low or because of others negative views rather than go spend time researching...

If they can prove with evidence the company is doing something illegal, or that no one is using SPX or highlight from this 4c how SpX will not be around in 6 months time then please share as that is absolutely essential info!!!

but if all they got is Warren Buffet is boring, or vote for shares on issue etc, then how can I put stock in there words that Spenda is a bad investment choice?

thanks Ballsup for the reply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.198K 875.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1090652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4392574 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.