SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

The real irony is that the negative circle jerk call anyone with...

1. 3,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    The real irony is that the negative circle jerk call anyone with a positive outlook "faithers" yet all claim to have loaded up and lost a fortune after "faithing" in.

Im not sure if they actually thought AF was the Messiah or that he was impervious to market conditions and now hold everything against him, but it sure appears that way.

I have been trying hard to reach across the lines regardless of the sometimes hostile reception i get and offer free coaching in mindfulness and relaxation but am yet to get a bite.

This is disappointing as well as a bit sad as all the modern data supports my views that deep relaxation techniques, meditation and self love can lead to a range of health benefits.

Healthy mind, healthy body.

I think if we could all put aside our differences on playing stockmarkets for a hot minute and all come together over relaxation of body and mind our interactions here would yeild greater insights.

We are all in this together guys! Lets just agree to allow ourselves to deeply relax and meditate and then really engage on a more positive level.

We can all get better together! Lets give it a go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.198K 875.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1090652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4392574 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.