SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Bottom is in. Get ready for SPENDA to bounce!, page-1332

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Hi TTp3, I believe I tried an answer to you here or thereabouts: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...ition-of-limepay.8098896/page-4#post-74813394

To try and explain even more plainly - Even if this is a software suite that goes to every CAP customer to install and use - it MUST be able to integrate into every accounting package that each individual company uses, and be able to integrate seamlessly so it can work. Can you see any implications for possible problems? Some may be easy as they may use Xero for example, which is meant to be easy, but there are a plethora of 'accounting packages' in use 'out there' and to suggest it all is easy is to be ... shall we say...foolish? (Please note that each CAP member is completely individual, though they do use a thing called 'Caplink' (MOT? CRO?) that does not integrate into anything much as far as I am aware) Anyhow...Meh

Even the Sinker (Thanks beefy) has said it is not easy. That is why each iteration has been 'bespoke' and that is my (Yes, Non holder, true) Fear....20,000 +?????

I remember when it was all meant to be provided "Out of the box" and ready to use. It has never been the case

Anyhow, happy to engage - when I can and glad you are able to at least listen to an alternative viewpoint if not necessarily able to hear it (Oh my, nice and not so cryptic)

Cheers, Ballsup - By Name and nature - IMO, NFA and as usual NFI

Its all about the stock....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $4.088K 426.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6997921 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3943689 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.