SPX 5.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Bottom is in. Get ready for SPENDA to bounce!, page-1333

1. 3,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    Thats fantastic to hear they said it was great and saving them time.

In a relaxing amount of time we should hear similar from the other 204 Carpet Court stores and Capricorns network.

I know people these days want immediate results, but i was always told that investing takes time, especially at this end of the market.

Once Capricorn kicks in people will see what im talking about.

I mentioned once before that i am literally invested in Spenda for Capricorn and that will start delivering ARR in the current quarter.

That is literally worth meditating on if you ask me.

If one gets into a comfortable position, controls ones breath and really contemplates the big questions in life, you will find the answers to investing are far more easier to grasp.

Relaxation and investing must go hand in hand if you ask me. If you invest without understanding how to relax your mind you will be impulsive, brash and exposed to the elements.

If you practice relaxation without investing you will find yourself under stimulated, participating in pointless cacao rituals and potentially end up living in a teepee at star of earth tribe in nimbin.

We must all seek balance to better ourselves.

On my investing and relaxation journey i have at times relaxed very thoroughly when i should have been investing. Other times i have tensed up and invested like a wild child.

I believe i have brought both sides now into alignment, a perfect yin and yang. I hope that by my sharing the insights i have gleaned i may help some of you right your imbalances so that you too may find relaxation in your investment journeys rather than tensing up.

I hope everyone is having a really relaxing weekend, there is much global turmoil about at present and all our portfolios no doubt took a hit.

Great to see Spenda holding its gains and creeping up.

Bring on that Capricorn $$$ injection!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.525K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7109032 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3893681 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.