SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Bottom is in. Get ready for SPENDA to bounce!, page-1342

1. 973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Hi TTP3, I am not certain how it works. I thought I knew (Back in the day) - Oh and a shout out to Ex, Please don't forget that it is "Land and expand" these days (Spokes and Nodes is SO 2023), please keep up! - But I digress....

If you understand the word "Disintermediate" (Part of SPX strategy) and yes, I can surmise what it means but why use such a word? - But I digress again...

OK, please check the SPX presentation, I think slide 7 of 12. (I have a couple of screens so have it up on my left side)

Customer - Retailer - Aggregator - Supplier/Wholesaler - Manufacturer

Each join shows a payment widget

This is their software?

Every entity must be linked by this widget, though interestingly I would have had the widget as a single box spanning all and going to Spenda with arrows each way (Obviously not to/from the random customer) - if your thoughts are correct. Do I understand this is your position?

Anyhow, it seems for any of it to work all these disparate entities must have the widget for anything to work properly.

Example, I make - say - Spark plugs (Please don't get picky here!) and supply 1000 different entities around the world. Perhaps Joes Garage in 'Getmeouttahere', just North of the Black Stump, happens to have an account with the Aussie supplier through Cap (Aggregator) and being the 'retailer', Good ol' Joes who helps everyone lost out there with prime quality spark plugs as they are always needed, will even take cash (Imagine that!)

Good ol' Joe has about 800 Spark plugs in stock, has an established supply chain and his accounting package, quite old, on Windows 3.1 also keeps track of his inventory and can supply all sorts of Tax reports so he can get the best rort possible with his Accountant (Actually, his accountant is his wife, a colorful local character. Talks loud and takes Cra%$@# from no one) Ahh, I digress again...

Anyhow, one day Cap comes to me and says I have to use this 'widget' thing to be able to supply Oz through Cap. Hmmm, I look at my myriad established supply chains, all going smoothly AFAIK, all around the world - though with the occasional late payment etc (Yawn)

Me (Manufacturer) Says Yeah - Nah, we will continue the way things are, as there is ZERO in it for me, why introduce something that may cause problems in and of itself with the rest of my 99.999% of clients,
    expose all my inner workings to some obscure company that plans to make money from every transaction I do....Obviously, to make Accounts receivable and Accounts payable 'Match' with the correct PO# etc some level of access MUST be there, at least IMO

Ahh, I had a bit of fun writing that. Obviously overblown (Hmmm, leave an asterix there) but perhaps you can see why MOT/CRO/SPX have lacked certain traction through the years.

Obviously there are plenty of Cap, CC, Agri, clients that also use HC who can point me towards the light with a full explanation of how it is seamless and Bespoke was only required for a special screensaver...Possibly even the annointed GOAT himself? (All Hail!!)

Anyhow, hope you had a wonderful weekend. Me, have been sick as a dog, but of course will be OK to work tomorrow (Sigh)

Cheers,

Ballsup - By Name and nature - IMO, NFA and as usual NFI

Its all about the stock....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $6.453K 655.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6012211 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1273575 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.