SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

If you go back deep into the various threads as far back as 4yrs...

1. 3,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    If you go back deep into the various threads as far back as 4yrs you will find the same negative posters as highly active as they are today.

They have been saying we will be delisted going back 4yrs.

That we would never secure a debt warehouse - we did

That Carpet Court was all rumours and will never happen - it did

That Capricorn would never use spenda - they have

And many many other claims are repeated daily until proven they were wrong yet again, then they move onto a new negative reason to repeat daily and again they will be shown to be wrong.

There are two types of people on this forum, the traders and the long term investors.

The traders need to create an atmosphere of fear and uncertainty to chase their pips, the investors are not perturbed by the lies as we have seen it all before both here and on many other stocks.

Its pretty easy to tell the difference between investors and traders imo. Some such as Merchant2000 and ExtremeLand openly admit to trading, others claim they have no interest in ever owning shares in spenda yet are posting here nearly every day.

Just relax, imo the longs will be proven correct again and again and i am certain that we will soon reach a point where revenue is rapidly increasing and we will be inundated with new investors that see the value in what is happening.

It doesnt have to happen tomorrow or next month. But in my opinion we are not far off seeing some serious upwards momentum.

It makes me super relaxed, the pips down imo will become pips up in a big way.

Could be wrong could be right. My tipranks performance certainly destroys that of the naysayers though. Im confident and it matters not one tiny bit to me if others are or aren't.

I am supremely confident that those who are downramping profusely will soon enough be joining others buying and pushing my shareholdings value nice and high.

Very relaxing to ponder that whilst sipping an Oatmeal Stout imo.

But do your own research and relaxation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $15.88K 1.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6931843 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 6390820 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.