SPX 5.56% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Bottom is in. Get ready for SPENDA to bounce!, page-1470

1. 3,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    Oh you mean this post:
    1. 1,407 Posts.
      are you guys honestly thinking you can sue someone because they talk crap about a company they dont own ( anymore) and some personal insults have been thrown around ( by both sides the worst being from the pro SPX camp). i mean grow some thicker skin ffs. I had bendy posting photos of me superimposed with a erect penis aimed at my mouth on multiple post on twitter probably about 20 odd posts literally anything id commented on or liked he posted that photo. I should be the most upset out of anyone here yet if someone suggested i take legal action id laugh in their face as i not a little child who needs safe spaces to get through life. be a man and let it roll off your back instead of a little girl who gets upset at some letters on a page. pathetic to be honest but i guess thats the state of the world today and whats wrong with it.
      VMM LRS, IXR, AGE, DYL, IND, SRN, GUE

Looks like perhaps you should have reviewed the old posts yourself first old mate!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Not condoning Bendy posting pictures of Jevvy with a superimposed cock in his mouth, but it's not a bout a child, albeit it is still totally unacceptable behaviour and he was rightly removed from HC.
    Last edited by 82Punter: 08/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $41.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.016K 221.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 10057817 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4124831 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.