SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

You’re entitled to your opinion. Revenue growth was never going...

1. 2,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    You’re entitled to your opinion.

Revenue growth was never going to show a massive swing until now!

Im tipping starting this quarterly that will all change.

But seriously you say no progress being made is completely irrelevant from the facts.

I believe securing Capricorn was a major catalyst, not to mention securing Lime-pay, for $8m on great terms, with aggressive targets attached.

Considering both technically combined with be a powerhouse and saving us years of development.

Opening up deals on both ends when combined, speeding up onboarding time and securing both ends of the supply chain, eliminating any competition.

We done a border transaction that was one of kind, that when compliance is complete, (process speed up with PayFac implementation), will also open up a lot of doors.

Airplus started to double revenue each quarterly now and gaining serious traction.

So now Capricorn role out has begun, more layers being added to Carpet Court on a continuing basis.

I believe it will be a domino effect with revenue, as seen clearly on Air-plus now.

Once traction commences, it really compounds very quickly.

So your post lacks any real context of what’s actually been achieved and what revenue will look like moving forward.

Anyway who doesn’t see where we are now, being very different from where we were 12 months ago, 6 months ago, or even from just last quarter, isn’t paying attention, or doesn’t want the masses to switch on as they accumulate IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $19.45K 1.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3420000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5175558 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.