SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Haha! Did he force you to buy champ. Of course the SP situation...

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    Haha!

Did he force you to buy champ.

Of course the SP situation is frustrating and please re post where I let out my frustrations, (oldie, but a goodie lol).

But seriously, your are not 10 and above the legal age to purchase or sell shares at anytime.

No one is forcing your hand to hold, god I'm sure everyone here can't wait to see the back of you vaulters.

Nor did anyone force you to buy.

Take ownership that you couldn't see things taking this long and purchased at the highs.

Now you obviously are too bitter, or too broke to be averaging down.

I mean you purchased shares at 7+c and we didn't have Carpet Court, we didn't have Capricorn, we didn't have Air-plus or E-Bev.

We didn't have Lime-pay, (a game changer IMO).

We didn't even have half the software completed.

You thought without all these developments to mention a few, it was the best time to load up at 7c+.

You could see a future, but now you think it's a dog and Adrian now has to go, my bad timing and investment choices are on him lol.

Logically that all sounds insane don't you think.

Surely now is defiantly a great time to be purchasing and getting that SP average down.

I can tell you that I'm stocked it's taken this long and I needed to get my average down, as it's forced me to load up to get the most out of my investment.

The tide is about to turn and you my friend are missing a golden opportunity to not only recover your failing SP average, but to load up before the significance shifts.

Instead you will moan and cry, blame Adrian and say the company you totally believed in when it actually had nothing, is now a dog and doomed.

You guys crack me up, I mean anyone who purchased in the highs and believed in the long term future, before the system was even finished and no big clients were signed on.

To now come here and complain about progress, (sure the SP is still sad, but about to change), is clearly bitter as hell, or has no funds to average down.

I can't think of any other plausible reasoning for the consistent whining and re-direction of blame.

I feel so much better now with an average that is only a couple of pips away, rather than 7c away.

So I feel your pain, but took action and if I didn't have the funds to average down, or the belief in the future, I would have sold a long time ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $30.27K 3.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 755530 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1539299 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.