SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Hi TTP3, My response to AW was appropriate, IMO, as my Q was...

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Hi TTP3,

My response to AW was appropriate, IMO, as my Q was directed to you in direct response to your post. All I was saying (In my way, long winded or not) is company growth charts will only show what they want you to see and ignore underlying information that may offset the info shown.

Mondy is good at that stuff, me not so much. I see it in my head but don't know how to put it on paper, so to speak.

So. You posted a chart from the 4c to make a point of growing revenue. Company is still not yet CF+ so to balance the incoming graph you MUST show the outgoing otherwise the chart is practically worthless. Am I wrong in that way of thinking? You will not find any chart from the company as far as I am aware that will show the burn

Hell, they don't even disclose the number of employees...

I will say again that I think there may be a future for Spenda, but not the mega billion company that others here seem to think will happen. IMO, just a middle of the road niche provider... Maybe... example, If Cap made a profit of 10 million last year (Before Spenda) and their expenses on software, accounting etc. was xxxxxxx how much can possibly end up in SPX coffers? By that I mean that Cap will look to increase their bottom line, and to use SPX can only mean a reduction in the xxxxxx part of the equation for them, certainly not a reduction from their profit, or is my thinking here completely flawed? Apologies for the analogy - as I said in my head it is clear - on paper not very....My bad

Disingenuous and condescending. Obviously. Thanks AW

Cheers,

Ballsup - By name and nature, NFA, IMO and as usual NFI

It's all about the stock....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $17.66K 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3329998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 457502 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.