SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

You have valid concerns that I am not at a level to fully...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    You have valid concerns that I am not at a level to fully resolve.

The revenue generated from my understanding is that they take a clip of the ticket, from what the ceo said that goes up & down the ecosystem.

they get to double dip and perhaps more... but thats where id say time & uptake of services

If I have it correct, spenda can replace several services into one. This saves a company time & money which should be attractive & then we add the new fintech features.

The more uptake the more bolt ones and cross sells we get.

You could well be correct on the positive & negative being displayed at the same time.

I didn't use it as I was highlighting against anothers point a way to show I guess a ying to the yang.

If we are chatting like this and you bring it up then sure it's completely fair to ask.

But you probably seen a lot on this HC where often a post may just be a single focus.

Sure a lot could go wrong with SPX .... that is why it's good to see a difference in views.

I dont want to miss a key point that would lead me to be stuck with a dud of company.

Seeing the demise of LNU and how it's running per quarter amounts was lowering every 4c has had me keeping an eye on SPX

As you say Mondy and a few others break down facts sometimes that help us

thanks for the stock discussion its appreciated as it may also help others think on this ... maybe inspiring a thoughtful addition to the chat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $17.66K 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3329998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 457502 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.