SPX 7.69% 1.2¢ spenda limited

This thread, as others I'm sure on HotCopper does have posters...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    This thread, as others I'm sure on HotCopper does have posters who may not have a deep understanding of investing but still present themselves as knowledgeable. People can be whoever they want behind a keyboard, where some individuals may share opinions or analysis that appear confident but lack a solid foundation in investment principles or market experience.

These individuals might use technical jargon or bold predictions to give the impression of expertise, but their advice or analysis can sometimes be based on incomplete information, misunderstandings of market dynamics, or purely speculative thinking. This can lead to misguided discussions and even potentially misleading information for those who are less experienced.

Amidst a multitude of voices that often lack true insight, your approach to investing, coupled with your pursuit of a deeper understanding, stands out as a refreshing exception. Your inquisitive nature is a significant asset, and it’s clear that this will take you far in your investment journey.

I truly appreciate reading your posts, alongside those of a few others who approach discussions with humility and authenticity, rather than pretending to know it all. Keep up the excellent work @Turnthepage3!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $55.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.77K 544.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4070887 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 7281226 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.