SPX 20.0% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Bok bok bok - yes I am a 'loser' chicken. Yet you do not...

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Bok bok bok - yes I am a 'loser' chicken. Yet you do not acknowledge that I, for one, really hope that SPX succeeds. Some of my issue is the SOI and cash burn. As for being a loser, well, yes, I sold some millions at >.08 from an average of .005. Loser? OK, if bags and bags make me one then so be it.

You go on 'Gut Feelings' Hmmm, I would probably be in Slasha's position if I did not go with my gut (And some healthy listening to the nay sayers) and kept hold to today's price. Slash is full of it, and plans to average down even more LOL. Must have started with 50 shares to be able to continuously buy and get to 1.25cps

I will ask, what is your 'feeling' based on? What market cap do you feel SPX should be? Why? The numbers thrown about in here are IMO Ludicrous. Geez, the numbers here do not try to consider the MC of the companies that SPX serve. How the heck can SPX earn more than their customers from their transactions? and as I always ask, what is the deal - neither you or I know so predicting is useless

Meh. It's all about the stock

Bok bok bok

Cheers,

Ballsup - By name and nature, IMO, NFA and as usual NFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $47.86K 5.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4592499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 455549 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.