SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

SPX Price at posting: 1.4¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure:...

1. 20,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    Dont see any for sale at 1.3c there yet. Not too many for sale at 1.4c. Plenty of buyers at 1.3c.

Looking very solid moving towards the 4C and expected Capricorn buy in.

Looking at todays trades its all buys at 1.4c besides one pizza money seller and two more pip downs to give the impression that we arn't heading on up!

Have a look at todays vwap to confirm

Hope you are doing well my boy, you come across as being a little bit inexperienced and confused as to whats happening.

I would invite you to scroll up a bit and read the posts from another user named @PharmD. They are very well written, unbiased and explain things quite simply for those of us who may find it hard to comprehend the scope.

They also delve into the best part REVENUE and point out how much will soon be flowing through SPENDA.

His posts kinda encapsulate why i am so excited for discovering spenda and im sure if you give them a read you will be feeling very elated and bursting with renewed confidence for your investment.

Anyway, hope you are having a great day today. I bet you are looking forward to this next 4C as much as i am. I bet its going to put a big old smile on your dial!

Peace brother!
    Newbies DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.195K 473.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 14820788 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10565300 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.