SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Hello everyone,As we move past the financial year-end and tax...

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Hello everyone,

As we move past the financial year-end and tax loss selling, Spenda's outlook is incredibly promising.

With my thorough research and background, I'm confident that Spenda’s imminent rollouts with Ebev and Capricorn are truly transformative. Ebev, twice the size of Carpet Court, and Capricorn, ten times larger, will significantly boost revenue and attract substantial investor interest.

With Capricorn’s ARR starting next quarter, we should see a steady, substantial revenue increase, elevating our share price to reflect Spenda’s immense potential.

It’s crucial not to tense up or be swayed by short-term market fluctuations. Stay relaxed and focus on the long-term. Positive developments are on the horizon, and the share price is poised to rebound significantly as these rollouts progress.

Remember, relaxation is key. Stay calm, composed, and confident. Spenda is on the verge of transformative growth. This is an exhilarating time. Always do your own research and keep your composure. In my view, Spenda offers a remarkable opportunity for exceptional growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.195K 473.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 14820788 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10565300 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.