SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

Bottom is in. Get ready for SPENDA to bounce!, page-473

1. 3,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Greetings,

As we advance past the fiscal year-end and navigate the tax loss selling period, Spenda's future holds considerable promise.

Through thorough analysis and logical examination, I am convinced that Spenda’s forthcoming rollouts with Ebev and Capricorn will be pivotal. Ebev, at twice the size of Carpet Court, and Capricorn, ten times larger, will substantially boost our revenue streams and draw significant investor interest.

With Capricorn’s ARR set to begin next quarter, we can foresee a consistent increase in revenue, which will be reflected in our share price, showcasing Spenda’s true potential.

It is vital not to tense up over short-term market variations. Remain relaxed and focus on the long-term potential. Positive developments are on the horizon, and the share price is likely to rebound significantly as these rollouts unfold.

Do not tense up. Maintain relaxation. Keep calm, composed, and confident. Spenda is on the brink of significant growth. Always perform your own research. In my assessment, Spenda presents an extraordinary opportunity for substantial gains.

Move forward with logic and optimism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.