SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

Hello everyone,I wanted to share some exciting insights about...

1. 3,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Hello everyone,

I wanted to share some exciting insights about Spenda. The company is on the brink of a major transformation with the upcoming rollouts of Ebev and Capricorn. These deals are monumental—Ebev is twice the size of our existing Carpet Court deal, and Capricorn is ten times larger. This means substantial new revenue streams that will significantly enhance Spenda's financial position.

What’s particularly impressive is the timing. With Capricorn’s ARR starting next quarter, we are poised to see a steady and substantial increase in revenue almost immediately. This is not just incremental growth; it's a game-changer that could redefine Spenda's market presence.

Despite the current tax loss selling period making the stock appear oversold, this is a temporary phase. Once we move past this, the true value of Spenda will become evident. Investors will soon realize the enormous potential here, driving up demand and the share price.

Remember, it's crucial to stay relaxed and not get caught up in short-term market fluctuations. Focus on the long-term vision. Spenda’s future is incredibly bright, and those who recognize this potential now are likely to be well-rewarded.

In my opinion, Spenda is a remarkable opportunity. Always conduct your own research and stay confident. The best is yet to come for Spenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.