SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

I find it surprising how much time you guys spend on this forum...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I find it surprising how much time you guys spend on this forum without holding this stock. You'd think your time would be better spent looking for the next gem rather than warning new investors not to get burnt like we did. But if that’s how you choose to spend your time, then you're a better person than me.

I'm not here to add to the back and forth because, at the end of the day, most of it is just noise. I check this forum once a month, maybe twice if my bank account is hurting (like today). My knowledge of Spenda over the past 6-8 months doesn’t compare to you all since you follow it regularly and stay updated on announcements and webinars.You have four years of track record showing Adrian's tendency to overpromise. However, for the hopefuls like myself, there's no denying that some big players have shown interest, seeing potential in what this company can offer. Is Adrian the right guy for the job? Probably not if you look at his track record, but who knows—he might pull off something significant that turns this ship around quickly.

One thing we all don’t have is the Spenda badge on our shirt. While you can review the past, you can't predict the future. It’s frustrating because new investors come here and see this circus, which deters them from looking into this company further. Which kills our only hope of seeing the SP rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.