SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Capricorn wasn't what attracted me here. They were already a...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Capricorn wasn't what attracted me here. They were already a client via the Caplink product. Yes the Spenda platform is probably a well overdue upgrade and has additional capability, however the revenues from Caplink are not broken down in the reporting so there is no way to tell what is existing revenue as members cutover and what is new revenue.

What attracted me here was Agri - and that has (or should I say had) a whole lot more upside but seems not delivered on at step 1 so future steps are a long way off.

Was never interested in the lending, but did find it an interesting strategic pivot - problem was and is proving to be Capital intensive, not good when your a software company that cant meet a deliverable date and costs outstrip new revenue by about 10:1 Q on Q.

I guess wait another 3 weeks for the 4C (which will be released as required not a minute before) to see how bad the cash on hand situation is and how far behind the DSD, CC SOE implementation and eBev pilot are and then a week for the inevitable webinar justifying the increased costs to go on junkets like Cairns and Melbourne even though its meant to be all hands on deck to complete the rollouts (that are behind schedule) and we are not chasing new clients until we get the foundations right? Or is going on junkets part of the land and expand?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.198K 875.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1090652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4392574 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.